- 2021-2022 CMSD82 Registration Procedures for Kindergarten
- 2021-2022 CMSD82 New Student Registration & Cross Boundary Application
- Student Learning Survey 2020/2021
- COVID-19 Potential School Exposure Notifications Received from Northern Health
- Managing Stress related to COVID-19
- CMSD82 Safe Return to School Plans – 2020-2021 School Year
- CMSD82 2020-2021 School Calendar
- For Parents & Guardians .. New COVID-19 Government Website
- Tips and Resources for Talking to your Kids or Students about COVID-19
- BC COVID-19 Symptom Self-Assessment Tool
Daily Archives: December 10, 2013
Bazaar on December 19 1:30 – 2:30 Please donate jars/gift bags to support the Bazaar. All proceeds will donated to our School Food Program, the local Salvation Army and to purchase a goat for a third world country. December is the season to remind us of the importance of sharing and giving. Thank you for your support.
Most Fridays at Suwilaawks round tables are set with black linen table clothes and strategically placed flowered centerpieces. Soothing jazz music is played in the background. ‘Please’ and ‘thank-you’ can be heard loud and clear over the conversations at the tables. The fragrant aromas of the served lunches fill the nostrils. ‘Breaking bread’ together is a great way to slow down and enjoy lunch as a fine dining experience. Mr. Bartley, Director of Instruction and Ms. Scales, District Principal even put on their hairnets, rolled up their sleeves and served homemade broccoli and cheese soup … a definite highlight on one of our Fine Dining Fridays. We would love to have some more parent volunteers to ‘serve’ the students.